Business Manager is a central hub where you can integrate all of your business information and Facebook marketing activity in one place. It lets you easily and effectively share access to assets across your team, with external partner agencies and with vendors.
- Control and manage access and permissions for all your assets in one place as your team, agency partners or vendors change over time.
- Work with your colleagues on Business Manager without having to connect or give them access to your personal Facebook profile.
- Identify risks and see recommended actions you can take to improve security.
- Manage multiple assets with batch actions. Track performance across multiple Pages and ad accounts.
If you’re a business who works with an agency or consultant, you can add them to your Business Manager and share your assets with them. When you add a partner to your Business Manager, you can grant access to different assets and assign specific permission levels. Partners can see assets you share with them in their Business Managers.
It is important to retain ownership of your business assets while collaborating with an agency partner.
Before you begin
- Only business admins can add a partner.
- Your partner must have a Business Manager. If they don’t, ask them to create a Business Manager.
- You need your partner’s business ID. Procept Marketing’s business ID is 342242259555183.
Give a partner access to assets in your Business Manager
To add partners or agencies to your business:
- Go to Business Settings.
- Below Users in the left-hand column, click “Partners”.
- Click + Add.
- Select “Give a partner access to your assets.”
- Enter the Partner Business ID you want to add and click Next. (Procept Marketing’s business ID is 342242259555183.)
- On this screen, you can add partners to multiple assets. Choose a type of asset in the first column. Select the assets you want to add your partner to in the second column. Assign a role for your partner in the third column. Repeat these steps until you’ve chosen roles for all of the assets you want to assign.
- Click Save Changes.
Your partner can now see the assets you assigned to them in Business Manager.